Singer/songwriter Matt Nathanson has been on the periphery of my music appreciation for a couple of years, but I didn’t “get religion,” as it were, until I listened to his Live at Newbury Comics Record Store Day CD from last year. Shortly after hearing that in my friend Sean‘s car, I headed out to get his most recent CD, Modern Love. I also decided to follow him on Twitter and Instagram, and as it turns out, he’s a pretty funny cat.
Matt’s getting set to release his latest album a little later this year (sometime in the summer.) Those of us who follow his socials have seen a lot of photo updates on the album recording. On his website, the first fruits of his labor have been offered to the public in the form of “Mission Bells.” It’s a head-nodding track that would probably sound perfect on the radio (or at least it would have the last time I intentionally listened to the radio, which was five years ago. God damn I’m a snob.) Super excited to hear the rest of the album and possibly catch him on tour. In the meantime, feast your ears on this.
Incoming search terms:
- matt nathanson
- matt nathanson mission bells review
- matt nathanson mission bells release
- matt nathanson new album 2013
- 2013 matt nathanson cd
- matt nathanson mission bells release date
- matt nathanson mission bells
- Matt Nathanson mission bells download free
- what matt nathanson cd is the song mission bells on
- mission bells singlen release matt nathanson