Excited as I am about the Bad 25 project?
The latest posthumous reissue from the Michael Jackson camp is sure to be a thriller (heh) what with the unreleased tracks, the first commercial release of a concert from the Bad tour, and now…
A documentary detailing the recording of the classic album. The documentary is being directed by Spike Lee (who has been touting this on his Twitter page for quite some time) and will feature interview with a who’s who of pop culture, including many of the musicians who worked on Bad.
It’s got the full support of the Michael Jackson estate, as well. A teaser was leaked earlier this week, and although it’s briefer than I would like it to be, it still makes me excited to see the finished product, which, I guess, is the point of a teaser…right?
Bad 25 will be released September 18th.
Incoming search terms:
- bad 25 documentary release date
- michael jackson bad 25 documentary
- bad 25 documentary
- michael jackson bad 25 leak
- michael jackson bad 25 documentary release date
- bad 25 documentary dvd release date
- SPIKE LEE BAD 25 FULL DOCUMENTARY DVD
- www bad25documentarydvdreleasedate com
- MICHAEL JACKSON THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL BAD 25
- michael jackson bad 25 halloween