It’s been a long, LONG, LONG time since the greatest rap group of all time (in my humble opinion) dropped The Grind Date. In the meantime, the plugs have been touring the country and overseas, they’ve released a couple of mixtapes, and won a long-deserved Grammy for their work on Gorillaz’ “Feel Good Inc.” They have finally decided to make their return-with a project under a pseudonym that’s got a wacky-ass premise. Just like you’d figure from the group that invented the term “cocksnot” on De La Soul Is Dead.
If I am to get the premise right, Posdnuos (AKA Plug 1) and Dave (AKA Plug 2) are playing fictional characters in a rap group called First Serve. Their upcoming album (due on April 2nd-the date is already circled on my calendar) follows the storyline of the rap duo hustling their way towards success. Sounds a bit convoluted, but I’m totally down as long as the music is as good as “Pushin’ Aside, Pushin’ Along”
Damn near a quarter century and these guys still have it! Welcome back!
Incoming search terms:
- pushing aside pushing along first serve
- de la soul first serve mediafire
- de la soul pushing aside pushing along
- de la souls plug 1 & plug 2 present first serve - pushin aside pushin along download
- de la soul first serve rar
- first serve de la soul rar
- download de la soul\s plug 1 & plug 2 present first serve megaupload
- first serve first serve rar
- plug 1 plug 2 first serve zip