Thanks to Cee-Lo Green and Pink (among others), the “f” word isn’t as taboo in pop music as it once was. As far as profanity goes for me, a word is just a word (in most cases) so it really hasn’t been a big deal to me-besides, “Fuck You” and “Fuckin’ Perfect” were amazing songs and would’ve been even with sanitized titles.
The latest entry in the F’in sweepstakes is Neon Hitch, who has decided that she can “Fuck U Betta.” I’ve heard of this chick before, but hadn’t ever given a listen to her music. This is fairly boilerplate dance-pop, a step below Robyn and Lady GaGa, but a step above Ke$ha and Enrique Iglesias. The chorus is certainly memorable.
Neon Hitch’s debut album Beg, Borrow Or Steal will be out soon.
Incoming search terms:
- neon hitch fuck u betta mediafire
- neon hitch fuck you betta mediafire
- fuck you betta neon hitch mediafire
- fuck u betta neon hitch mediafire
- fuck you betta mediafire
- Neon hitch mediafire
- fuck u betta mediafire
- neon hitch fuck u betta download
- fuck u betta download
- neon hitch - fuck u betta mediafire