Hardest working woman in show business? Quite possibly. Rihanna’s been operating on an album-per-year schedule since the inception of her career, and seeing as she’s made time to do everything from tour to model in between projects, you have to wonder if homegirl ever has time to sit around the crib and watch “Law & Order” marathons or something like that.
“We Found Love” is the first single from the Bajan pop queen’s sixth album, entitled Talk That Talk. Produced by dance guru Calvin Harris, it’s a pleasant enough song, although I feel it’s a bit more anonymous than the average Rihanna song. Say what you will about the woman, but the second she opens her mouth, there’s no doubt who you’re listening to, and that says a lot.
As for the video itself, I’ve gotta say that ever since the Chris Brown incident, I’ve been disturbed by a lot of the imagery she’s used in her videos. In part of this clip, she gets into an argument in a car with a dude that kinda resembles CB. That can’t be an accident, right? I’ve gotta say (again, because I’ve said it before) that the overtly sexual imagery she displays is a bit unsettling as well, particularly given her status as the most visible domestic violence victim of the past half-decade.
Hell, what do I know? The song is catchy and she looks sexy. Enjoy the video.
Incoming search terms:
- what does rihanna say at the beginning of we found love
- rihanna we found love beginning words
- what does rihanna say in the beginning of we found love
- who is talking at the beginning of we found love
- we found love beginning
- we found love beginning words
- who is talking in the beginning of we found love
- what does rihanna say in we found love
- words at the beginning of we found love
- what does it say at the beginning of we found love