I hope you haven’t put away your balls yet-your disco balls, I mean (we love sophomoric humor here at Popblerd central). I have returned to continue my list of the 100 Grooviest Disco Songs of all time!
Here’s #81-#90, in case you missed it. Now, moving on!!
80. “I Hear Music in the Streets” by Unlimited Touch
79. “Working Day & Night” by Michael Jackson
78. “Ladies Night” by Kool and the Gang (these dudes did the anthem thing VERY well)
77. “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy” by Rod Stewart (yeah, I said it. What??…this song is the epitome of sleaze.)
76. “Funky Sensation” by Gwen McRae
75. “Just Us” by Two Tons O’ Fun (there’s not a full download of this song available on YouTube? Come on!! By the way, these ladies eventually became The Weather Girls, for those who are unaware)
74. “Make That Move” by Shalamar (“Make That Move” starts about 30 seconds in. The intro music is “Closer” from 1983)
73. “Must Be the Music” by Secret Weapon
72. “All Night Thing” by The Invisible Man’s Band
71. “I Specialize in Love” by Sharon Brown (the visual is of the late Sharon Redd, NOT Sharon Brown).