Happy Monday all. I actually meant to post this yesterday, but I was in the middle of my morning duties when the freakin’ power went out, yo!! So I decided to take an extended power nap and then go over to a friend’s house, watch “Arrested Development” and drink tons of beer.
Long story short, we can continue now. Where were we again?
Catch up: here’s 100-91
and here’s the preamble.
OK, OK. Let’s move on.
90. “Macarthur Park” by Donna Summer (actually, this song was part of an extended suite, which is totally disco-licious. Even some disco lovers regard this song as a bit too cheesy, but I think the cheesiness is actually what *makes* the song. Well, that and Donna’s bravura vocal performance. She is torn the hell apart about that damn cake!)
89. “Genius of Love” by Tom Tom Club
88. “Rock with You” by Michael Jackson (now, how many of you actually know how to do the rock? And why doesn’t MJ do it in the video?…and yes, I know that isn’t the video below)
87. “Boom Boom Boom (Let’s Go Back to My Room)” by Paul Lekakis (there was never a video for this originally? REALLY??)
86. “Somebody Else’s Guy” by Jocelyn Brown (I had no idea that two back-to-back songs on this list would have had videos made for them years after they were hits. Weird.)
85. “The Second Time Around” by Shalamar
84. “I Wanna Be Your Lover” by Prince (Prince please don’t shut down my blog)
83. “Do You Love What You Feel” by Rufus & Chaka
82. “Do It (till You’re Satisfied)” by B.T. Express
81. “Miss You” by The Rolling Stones (yeah, I went there!!)
Next installment coming soon!!